Monday, April 2, 2018

March Madness Almost Ending

Alirght all tonight is the big night for March Madness I have said it since the start what two teams it was going to be!!! Michigan and Villanova since this bracket has started!





Now lets go back few weeks to the list
Now for Akron Beacon Rick did better than me hes always ToledoRick or ToledoRicky on list I just did trobinson.



Now for the 16 Team Bracket Rick is no where be found. I think he forgot to fill it out not sure unless he can comment blow what his rank was for the 16 bracket! 


Now for the 4 Team Bracket a lot people are tied with score 64 a lot. So tonight will bring it all down because we also had pick score what we think teams would get.

Now I said Michigan would have 68 and Villanova would have 66 I could be way wrong on this because hey I don't really watch teams just go based off what the Husband watches and what I catch of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy minutes