Monday, April 2, 2018

Cleveland Trip

B.A. Sweetie Candy Company
6770 Brookpark Road Cleveland, Ohio 44129




Being in Ohio for 11 years I never thought to go this place. in fact one my jobs had me next door this place a lot and never thought to take a break and walk in check it out at all and wishing I did very long time ago.


See I called it I'm going to Candy Land! Lolly Pop Lolly Pop. Don't mind the messy bag I do miss that job at times. Well now on to current more photos from the visit.

We found glass bottle soda yes for me its Soda I was not born and raised in Ohio where these crazy people call it POP its a soda. They also have a awesome ice cream shop where you can get just about anything. Sit at these cool tables with swings and don't forget you can color on the table.Check out our fun photos below.









Now just look that ice cream that makes you want to go check them out right!
Well go back top click on title and brings you there page check out times when open!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy minutes