Monday, April 16, 2018

Circle Pay let’s make you $5

Circle Pay-go download the application. https://www.circle.com/invite/KIUCQC

Use my code KIUCQC 

You do need to confirm email and a bank card to link account to get free $5, but don’t worry I will be using the money to start off. Don’t worry about I won’t ask for none of your personal stuff all in your application on your phone. 

Well once email and bank card set up. Request $1 from me so we know it works. I will send $1 then you send it back. It takes a few seconds to show up. But once you send that $1 back we will send $5 back and forth 5-time which will equal the $25 and once we do the fifth one you will ha e FREE $5. Now you can take the $5 and run or you can pass it along share the application with anyone and do something with them and watch $5 keep rolling in. No, it does not get rich fast but hey it works! Check out photos with my Husbands we did it back forth! 










So proof it works! https://www.circle.com/invite/KIUCQC check it out don’t forget to use my code KIUCQC and once all set up request $1 from me! 


Check out my other post Cash App for another FREE $5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy minutes