Monday, April 16, 2018

Cash Application get FREE $5






Cash Application go download to get FREE $5 I’ll help you get started.

What do you need? Well, a bank card for one no I don’t see none of you're information it’s all on your phone. Nothing to do with me! Now once you download the application to use my code add bank card. You request $1 from me and we pass it back and forth FIVE times. Well, after the five times we both get FREE $5 then you can do the same thing with someone who never uses application with your code pretty easy if you ask me. Well get started my username $trishaisqueen request $1 and let’s get this started. Pictures below are with my husband witch if you trust and do the $5 you get the 5 right away. However, person o signed up with From Facebook pictures are on here also showing conversation show proof.


Let’s get started making each other free $5


Try Cash App using my code and we’ll each get $5 DMKDQMV 

$trishaisqueen click name brings you to application to download...
https://cash.me/app/DMKDQMV


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy minutes