Tuesday, May 8, 2018

DOORDASH what is it?

DoorDash is an application you can sign up for being the driver. When you sign up it takes few days because yes they do a background check you can't drive for them if you have lot points they do check the safety. However, with using this application for over a week. The area I live in right now it doesn't start for another month, but I have been driving to other areas to get the order. For one week working two days 4 hours total, I made $39 that's not bad at all. Also, just yesterday in the day I made $23. It would have been more, however, an order canceled on me why doing the pickup but I still got paid 4.58 for showing up to location. It's not a bad gig to do if have car licenses and time to check it and wait for an order. Sometimes no orders come in like right now I'm doing 10am till 11am last time I got nothing. However, maybe today I will get something. They also do times where you can make an extra $4 or extra $3.50 or $1.50 just all depends on how badly they need someone really. You can sign up for times or you can just check every day. Also, if you have something come up you can take your self off schedule. However, they try to make sure they have areas cover. its very simple task comes up on phone accept drive to the location. Sometimes you have place order for them or it will be ready. You give them a red card you have that will already be loaded with money from order. Now yesterday they added more so I had to contact support have them add more money it was simple. Sometimes you can get cash tips, however, it's very unlikely sometimes just depends on the situation. However, this is something I'm going to keep trying and see how it goes. They do w-9 you for tax return. it does break it down how much tip was and how much you made for delivering. Just think when it comes time DASH more in my area where I live this is probably what I'll do all time. the only thing that stinks truly is sometimes how long you have wait for someone to order and if you do sit around and get nothing for an hour it does stink because it makes you wonder why they even have that time frame open than. It also shows HOTSPOTS, where the order is likely to hit, does not mean you have to go sit by them at all. I normally just find the place with free wifi and hang out. However, like I said once area opens up by me I can sit at home and wait. Check it out if need some money and like drive. They mail you bag and card in few days after approved and once you have card activate it in about 24 hours if that you are able to go. I was the able start that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy minutes