Saturday, April 14, 2018

YouTube Live

Well, I've been trying to think the way to get hits on youtube right. Since nothing seems to be working. I've been thinking of doing youtube live a lot however never got it to work on any of my computers plus I didn't want to be stuck at my desktop computer because my friends and I wanted to start a live feed of our complain sessions. We dont live close and well we facebook video chat at least once a day! if not even more. Well, we are both just vent about things and smoke and talk. Nothing wrong with that. Well today I'm sitting outside on my laptop messing with youtube hit live and it works with my camera and everything well we were doing a chat and I decided to go live and give it shot. Now that I know it works I'm going to do it more often. So give it look and check it out will do face to face when we get together..... Trisha Is Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy minutes