Friday, March 23, 2018

Need Help Testing 40 people

Acmoney.bid okay everyone I got to 161.70 went cash out threw paypal and guess what I need 40 referals before I cash out. Okay that seems odd really I cant just sit here do all the work myself with no help.

However you can buy referrals on the page right. However can't use the money you earned you have do it threw bitcoin. Well, I've never been into bitcoin or even cared for it at all paypal me safest way. However it says once I hit my 40 the money will be given to me within 5 mins also yes I thought about making up 40 emails and well it's not going happen

No if anyone would like help me out on this test this I need 40 referrals see if works. So help me out people reach 40 and if it works than sweet. I really don't trust spending money on referral at all but if it comes down to it I guess I will.


Click here go Sign Up 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy minutes