Wednesday, April 25, 2018

When you sit and read some many ways to make money online for people who are struggling. Well, I've done lot research do we need money from me not working. Well, what do I find give me your bank info ill transfer into account but I need all your personal info. Also, thing jumping threw loops to pay for things to start making money. I'm sorry so you want me to sign up then get people to pay me that 25 for signing up when really I'm signing up for bullshit stuff makes no sense at all to me. this world is crock shit to me. Here I am sitting home 20 weeks pregnant and no one will hire me and I'm struggling for the whole family and it sucks more and more every day seeing we cant pay a fucking bill half the time. Why because a drunk driver crashed into me and yet we have gotten at the settlement over 6 months and my lawyers don't seem to know how do job or return phone calls. I'm tired of it all so tired of it. I sit at home depressed and unhappy because everyone else struggling because of me. Days I wake up in so much pain I just want to cry and not move but that's okay that drunk driver gets to walk around free every day. Now I have to go through few more months getting bigger and more pain why because my backs been messed up due this drunk driver. I don't speak the truth a lot because I keep my feeling in but honestly, sometimes I wish I would have just died that night instead of having to go through all this crap. Maybe my family would have gotten something and been fine with it. Who knows right but that's the depression sinking in and I keep telling myself that. No one knows what it like be in some else shoes and all these people that are scammers online suck because someone like me who needs the money and wants to work doesn't have time for the bull shit everyone says online about making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy minutes